Disclaimer & Trademark Statements
Van Haren Publishing is een in het VK en Nederland ingeschreven onderneming.
Nummer Kamer van Koophandel – 11069232
BTW VAT Nummer – NL 8180.09.433.B01
Onze website is ontworpen voor het verschaffen van algemene informatie over Van Haren Publishing en de daaraan gelieerde bedrijven en hun activiteiten. Informatie van de website mag alleen voor niet-commerciële doeleinden worden gebruikt.
Toestemming voor het gebruiken van informatie voor commerciële doeleinden kan worden verkregen via de webmaster.
Alle informatie is accuraat op het moment van publicatie. Van Haren Publishing is niet aansprakelijk voor enige directe, indirecte, bijzonderen of consequentiële schade, hetzij in contract, door onrechtmatigheden of anderszins, die voortkomen uit het gebruik van deze website of de betrouwbaarheid van informatie daarop.
Het is een voorwaarde voor het verschaffen van vrije toegang tot het materiaal op deze website dat u aanvaard dat wij niet aansprakelijk zijn voor enige actie die onderneemt op basis van de informatie. Indien u de links op deze website gebruikt om toegang te krijgen tot andere websites, houdt er dan rekening mee dat deze sites mogelijk niet door Van Haren Publishing worden beheerd en dat Van Haren Publishing niet verantwoordelijk is voor of de inhoud ervan onderschrijft. Producten en diensten waarnaar op deze website wordt verwezen zijn ofwel handelsmerken of geregistreerde handelsmerken van Van Haren Publishing. Andere product- of bedrijfsnamen kunnen handelsmerken van de respectievelijke eigenaren zijn. Gelieve de webmaster op de hoogte te stellen indien er copyright berust op afbeeldingen of informatie op deze website, zodat wij de betrokken partijen kunnen vermelden.
Van Haren Publishing neemt geen verantwoordelijkheid op zich en zal niet aansprakelijk zijn voor enige schade aan, of infectie door virussen van, uw computerapparatuur of andere apparatuur waartoe u toegang hebt, die u gebruikt of waarmee u op de website browse’t of materiaal, data, tekst of afbeeldingen downloadt. Alle communicatie en alle materialen die u via de website via e-mail of anderszins verzendt, zullen worden behandeld als niet-vertrouwelijk en zonder eigendomsrecht.
Gelieve voor vragen contact op te nemen met onze Service Desk.
De levering van de producten geschiedt op de plaats en het tijdstip waarop de producten gereed zijn voor verzending aan u.
Wij verlenen maximaal 12 maanden support na de aankoopdatum van het aangeschafte product.
Levering: indien goederen niet kunnen worden verstuurd binnen 30 dagen, heeft de consument het recht de bestelling kosteloos te annuleren (tenzij een andere levertijd is overeengekomen)
Herroepingsrecht: consumenten hebben de mogelijkheid af te zien van de koop binnen 14 dagen
Terms and conditions
Van Haren Publishing is a company registered in the UK and the Netherlands.
Company registration number (KvK nr.) – 11069232
BTW VAT Number – NL 8180.09.433.b01
Our website had been designed to provide general information about Van Haren Publishing, its associate companies and its business and to contain an e-library. This e-library contains e-books and a database of whitepapers.
Van Haren publishing gives no warranty or representation with respect to the content of the information in the e-library and gives no warranty that the content is errorfree. Van Haren Publishing shall not be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, financial or otherwise, arising out of the use of this website or out of reliance on the content. Any use by you of information and any (part of) content or materials on this website takes place at your own expense and risk.
Any use by you of Information and any (part of) content of materials on this website is strictly limited to non- commercial, individual, purposes only. If you wish to use information or any content of materials for any other purpose then you must contact Van Haren Publishing. Depending on the purpose , Van Haren Publishing may decide to grant permission for such use and state terms therefor.
You are not, in any way, allowed to sell, market, reproduce or modify (any part of) the content of the materials in the e-library on this website. You will be liable for any damages and all expenses, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or related to violation of this obligation.
If you use the links in this website to access other websites, you must be aware that the linked sites may not be under Van Haren Publishings control. Van Haren Publishing may not endorse the content of these website and is in no way responsible for their content.
The copyright of products and information on this website is owned by Van Haren Publishing and / or its licensors.
We provide support at a maximum of 12 months after the date of purchase of the product.
Van Haren Publishing is not aware that the content contains any errors or any infringements with respect to the rights of any third party. If you notice any substantial error or any infringement in this respect then please inform Van Haren Publishing. In such case Van Haren Publishing shall, as a sole remedy, credit the amount that was charged specifically related to the content that contains the substanial error(s) or infringement(s) with respect to the rights of any third party.
Van Haren Publishing assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damage to your computer or for any viruses that may infect your computer equipment or any other property via your access to, use or browsing in the website or downloading of materials, data, tekst or images.
Any communication or any material you transmit to the website by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. If you have any questions please contact our Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org Van Haren Publishing
Right of Withdrawal
Deliverance of products:
After purchasing products the consumer has the possibility to disband the agreement without giving reasons during 14 days. The cooling off period starts on the day after the consumer receives the product or a pre-designated representative by the consumer made known to the entrepreneur. During the cooling off period the consumer shall treat the product and the package carefully. He shall unpack or use the product only to that extent to as far as it is necessary to judge if he wishes to keep the product. If he does want to execute the right of withdrawal, he shall return the product with all accessories and -if reasonably possible- in the original conditioning and packaging to the entrepreneur, in accordance with the provided reasonable and clear instructions of the entrepreneur.
Deliverance of Services:
After the deliverance of services the consumer has the possibility to disband the agreement without giving reasons during at least 14 days, commencing on the day of the entering into the agreement. In order to execute the right of withdrawal, the consumer must abide by the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur at the offer or finally at the deliverance of the service.
Delivery and Execution
The entrepreneur shall observe in utmost care the reception and execution of orders of products and when assessing applications for services. The address that has been made known by the consumer to the entrepreneur is considered to be the delivery place. Taking into account what is stated in article 4 of the general conditions/terms , the entrepreneur shall execute the accepted orders expeditiously but not later than within 30 days unless a longer period has been agreed. If the delivery is delayed or if a delivery cannot or partially be executed, the consumer is notified about this no later than 30 days after he placed the order. In that case the consumer has the right to terminate the agreement without any further cost and he is entitled to compensation. In the event of termination in accordance with the previous paragraph the entrepreneur shall pay back the amount that the consumer has paid as soon as possible but no later than 30 days after the termination. If the delivery of an ordered product appears to be impossible, the entrepreneur shall strive to make available a replacement product. At least before the delivery it will be mentioned in a clear and understandable manner that a replacement product will be delivered. The right of withdrawal cannot be ruled out with regard to replacement products. The costs of a possible return shipment come at the expense of the entrepreneur. The risk of damage and/or loss of products rest with the entrepreneur until the moment of delivery at the consumer or a pre-designated and an announced representative to the entrepreneur, unless otherwise expressly agreed. If you receive a damaged product, you should report this by email within three days. You can send this email to: email@example.com
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to .
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Copyright & Trademark Acknowledgement Statements
- ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- M_o_R® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- MoP® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- MoV® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- MSP® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- P3O® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- P3M3® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- PRINCE2 Agile® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- RESILIA™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePgM® is a registered trademark of Agile Business Consortium Limited. All rights reserved.
- AgilePM® is a registered trademark of Agile Business Consortium Limited. All rights reserved.
- ASL® is a registered trademark of ASL BiSL Foundation.
- BiSL® is a registered trade mark of ASL BiSL Foundation.
- BRMP® is a registered trade mark of Business Relationship Management Institute.
- COBIT® is a registered trademark of Information System Audit and Control Association® (ISACA®)
- DSDM® and Atern®, are registered trademarks of Agile Business Consortium Limited. All rights reserved.
- IAOP® is a registered trademark of IAOP
- SDI™ is a trade mark of Customers International Ltd.
- International Association of Information Technology Asset Managers, IAITAM, the IAITAM logo and iaitam.org are trademarks of the International Association of Information Technology Asset Managers, Inc. (“IAITAM, Inc.”), registered in many jurisdictions worldwide.
- ArchiMate® is a registered trademark of The Open Group.
- DirecNet® is a registered trademark of The Open Group.
- Making Standards Work® is a registered trademark of The Open Group.
- OpenPegasus® is a registered trademark of The Open Group.
- The Open Group® is a registered trademark of The Open Group.
- The Open Brand X® logo is a registered trademark of The Open Group.
- TOGAF® is a registered trademark of The Open Group.
- UNIX® is a registered trademark of The Open Group.
- UNIXWARE® is a registered trademark of The Open Group.
- X/Open® is a registered trademark of The Open Group.